Khloe Kardashian: Kris Humphries 'Rubbed Me the Wrong Way'
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: PN2/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: POA/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
What a charmer.
Rehashing Kim and Humphries' ill-fated, 72-day marriage to Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show" Tuesday, Khloe recalled how the NBA star, 26, made a very bad first impression.
"When I met Kris the very first time, I had just landed in New York and it was late at night ... and he was in Kourtney and Kim's suite," recalled Khoe, who is still very happily married to Dallas Mavericks player Lamar Odom after two years.
"And I went in there to say, 'Hi' because Kim was like, 'Oh, I wanna introduce you to my friend,'" she recalled. "They'd just started dating." (After splitting from Reggie Bush in spring 2010, Kardashian dated NFL star Miles Austin and model Gabriel Aubry before stepping out with Humphries in December 2010.)
Meeting outspoken Khloe, Humphries immediately pulled a faux pas, she recalled. "And you know, one of the first things that came out of his mouth -- like within the first five minutes -- was, 'So, how much you getting paid to fake your marriage? Like, how long are you gonna keep this up for?'"
Khloe wasn't amused. "I was like, 'Dude, I don't know if you're trying to make me laugh ... [He] just rubbed me the wrong way."
"So, ever since then, I had a very defensive wall brought up."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite