Khloe Kardashian: Kris Humphries 'Rubbed Me the Wrong Way'
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: PN2/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: POA/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
What a charmer.
Rehashing Kim and Humphries' ill-fated, 72-day marriage to Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show" Tuesday, Khloe recalled how the NBA star, 26, made a very bad first impression.
"When I met Kris the very first time, I had just landed in New York and it was late at night ... and he was in Kourtney and Kim's suite," recalled Khoe, who is still very happily married to Dallas Mavericks player Lamar Odom after two years.
"And I went in there to say, 'Hi' because Kim was like, 'Oh, I wanna introduce you to my friend,'" she recalled. "They'd just started dating." (After splitting from Reggie Bush in spring 2010, Kardashian dated NFL star Miles Austin and model Gabriel Aubry before stepping out with Humphries in December 2010.)
Meeting outspoken Khloe, Humphries immediately pulled a faux pas, she recalled. "And you know, one of the first things that came out of his mouth -- like within the first five minutes -- was, 'So, how much you getting paid to fake your marriage? Like, how long are you gonna keep this up for?'"
Khloe wasn't amused. "I was like, 'Dude, I don't know if you're trying to make me laugh ... [He] just rubbed me the wrong way."
"So, ever since then, I had a very defensive wall brought up."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite