Khloe Kardashian: Kris Humphries 'Rubbed Me the Wrong Way'
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: PN2/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: POA/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
What a charmer.
Rehashing Kim and Humphries' ill-fated, 72-day marriage to Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show" Tuesday, Khloe recalled how the NBA star, 26, made a very bad first impression.
"When I met Kris the very first time, I had just landed in New York and it was late at night ... and he was in Kourtney and Kim's suite," recalled Khoe, who is still very happily married to Dallas Mavericks player Lamar Odom after two years.
"And I went in there to say, 'Hi' because Kim was like, 'Oh, I wanna introduce you to my friend,'" she recalled. "They'd just started dating." (After splitting from Reggie Bush in spring 2010, Kardashian dated NFL star Miles Austin and model Gabriel Aubry before stepping out with Humphries in December 2010.)
Meeting outspoken Khloe, Humphries immediately pulled a faux pas, she recalled. "And you know, one of the first things that came out of his mouth -- like within the first five minutes -- was, 'So, how much you getting paid to fake your marriage? Like, how long are you gonna keep this up for?'"
Khloe wasn't amused. "I was like, 'Dude, I don't know if you're trying to make me laugh ... [He] just rubbed me the wrong way."
"So, ever since then, I had a very defensive wall brought up."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite