Khloe Kardashian: Kris Humphries 'Rubbed Me the Wrong Way'
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: PN2/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: POA/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
What a charmer.
Rehashing Kim and Humphries' ill-fated, 72-day marriage to Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show" Tuesday, Khloe recalled how the NBA star, 26, made a very bad first impression.
"When I met Kris the very first time, I had just landed in New York and it was late at night ... and he was in Kourtney and Kim's suite," recalled Khoe, who is still very happily married to Dallas Mavericks player Lamar Odom after two years.
"And I went in there to say, 'Hi' because Kim was like, 'Oh, I wanna introduce you to my friend,'" she recalled. "They'd just started dating." (After splitting from Reggie Bush in spring 2010, Kardashian dated NFL star Miles Austin and model Gabriel Aubry before stepping out with Humphries in December 2010.)
Meeting outspoken Khloe, Humphries immediately pulled a faux pas, she recalled. "And you know, one of the first things that came out of his mouth -- like within the first five minutes -- was, 'So, how much you getting paid to fake your marriage? Like, how long are you gonna keep this up for?'"
Khloe wasn't amused. "I was like, 'Dude, I don't know if you're trying to make me laugh ... [He] just rubbed me the wrong way."
"So, ever since then, I had a very defensive wall brought up."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite