Khloe Kardashian: Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner 'like to live apart'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Marquez/LC/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: MMH/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
"Well, they're not having problems but they still like to live apart, which is definitely different," the 28-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, married to Lamar Odom, explained. "In my house, there is a man room for Lamar. A room, not a different house. I think they took my idea and ran with it and they got another house. Bruce stays there sometimes."
"It's in the same state, a different city," Khloe clarified to the host. "I'm not for that, but you know, to each their own. I don't compare relationships. I just think a little too much time apart maybe isn't the best thing."
Kardashian and Odom, 33, have been married for three years, while Kris, 57, and Bruce, 63, have been together for over 20 years and share two biological children together.
"They're like, 'Don't judge us. We've been married  years,'" Khloe recalled. "I'm like, 'I know people that have been married longer that still live together.'"
"There were a lot of cooks in the kitchen," Khloe admitted. "It was like a wedding!"
And the ladies were briefly joined by their men during the party. "The dad is supposed to come at the end. So Kanye, Lamar and [Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend] Scott [Disick] went at the end. They're all the dad," she joked.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite