Khloe Kardashian: Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner 'like to live apart'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Marquez/LC/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: MMH/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
"Well, they're not having problems but they still like to live apart, which is definitely different," the 28-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, married to Lamar Odom, explained. "In my house, there is a man room for Lamar. A room, not a different house. I think they took my idea and ran with it and they got another house. Bruce stays there sometimes."
"It's in the same state, a different city," Khloe clarified to the host. "I'm not for that, but you know, to each their own. I don't compare relationships. I just think a little too much time apart maybe isn't the best thing."
Kardashian and Odom, 33, have been married for three years, while Kris, 57, and Bruce, 63, have been together for over 20 years and share two biological children together.
"They're like, 'Don't judge us. We've been married  years,'" Khloe recalled. "I'm like, 'I know people that have been married longer that still live together.'"
"There were a lot of cooks in the kitchen," Khloe admitted. "It was like a wedding!"
And the ladies were briefly joined by their men during the party. "The dad is supposed to come at the end. So Kanye, Lamar and [Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend] Scott [Disick] went at the end. They're all the dad," she joked.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite