Khloe Kardashian: Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner 'like to live apart'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Marquez/LC/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: MMH/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
"Well, they're not having problems but they still like to live apart, which is definitely different," the 28-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, married to Lamar Odom, explained. "In my house, there is a man room for Lamar. A room, not a different house. I think they took my idea and ran with it and they got another house. Bruce stays there sometimes."
"It's in the same state, a different city," Khloe clarified to the host. "I'm not for that, but you know, to each their own. I don't compare relationships. I just think a little too much time apart maybe isn't the best thing."
Kardashian and Odom, 33, have been married for three years, while Kris, 57, and Bruce, 63, have been together for over 20 years and share two biological children together.
"They're like, 'Don't judge us. We've been married  years,'" Khloe recalled. "I'm like, 'I know people that have been married longer that still live together.'"
"There were a lot of cooks in the kitchen," Khloe admitted. "It was like a wedding!"
And the ladies were briefly joined by their men during the party. "The dad is supposed to come at the end. So Kanye, Lamar and [Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend] Scott [Disick] went at the end. They're all the dad," she joked.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite