Khloe Kardashian: Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner 'like to live apart'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Marquez/LC/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: MMH/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet11 of 12
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
"Well, they're not having problems but they still like to live apart, which is definitely different," the 28-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, married to Lamar Odom, explained. "In my house, there is a man room for Lamar. A room, not a different house. I think they took my idea and ran with it and they got another house. Bruce stays there sometimes."
"It's in the same state, a different city," Khloe clarified to the host. "I'm not for that, but you know, to each their own. I don't compare relationships. I just think a little too much time apart maybe isn't the best thing."
Kardashian and Odom, 33, have been married for three years, while Kris, 57, and Bruce, 63, have been together for over 20 years and share two biological children together.
"They're like, 'Don't judge us. We've been married  years,'" Khloe recalled. "I'm like, 'I know people that have been married longer that still live together.'"
"There were a lot of cooks in the kitchen," Khloe admitted. "It was like a wedding!"
And the ladies were briefly joined by their men during the party. "The dad is supposed to come at the end. So Kanye, Lamar and [Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend] Scott [Disick] went at the end. They're all the dad," she joked.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite