Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom list Tarzana mansion for $5.499 million after divorce filing
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic1 of 15
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic5 of 15
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram6 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: DS/RR/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: AR4/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Brian To/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Hulu Plus Scores 'Sleepy Hollow's' Exclusive Streaming RightsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:07:00 PM
- 'Redskins' Banned by Washington Post Editorial PageMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:50:00 PM
- 'The Phone Call' Director Mat Kirkby's Next Project Will Make '5MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:42:00 PM
- Stephen Gaghan to Direct 'White City' Pilot for AMCMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:14:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' to Bring Lori Petty Back for Season 3MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Hulu Plus Scores 'Sleepy Hollow's' Exclusive Streaming Rights
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are back on the market -- in more ways than one. The estranged couple have officially listed their once-happy home for sale, real estate site Trulia confirms to Us Weekly.
The reality star, 29, and the basketball player, 34, purchased the Tarzana, Calif., mansion back in 2009 -- the year they married -- for around $3.95 million. According to listing info, they're hoping to sell it for $5.499 million.
Built in 2003 in the gated Mulholland Park Estates community, the sprawling Mediterranean villa features six "en-suite" bedrooms, nine bathrooms, and a master suite with a mosaic-tiled fireplace and three walk-in closets. Additionally, there are formal living and dining rooms, a library/office, and a gourmet kitchen.
The 8,400-square-foot estate also has a a large outdoor area, with what the listing describes as "a stunning pool with cascading water features, fire pits, and spa," plus "a covered arbor and outdoor kitchen."
News of the "for sale" sign comes just a few weeks after Kardashian filed for divorce from Odom. The spouses of four years had been estranged for several months prior, following revelations of the athlete's drug use.
"I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with," Kardashian told Cosmo in an interview for its February issue. "You only live once so let's make that one time perfect. We can't fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let's have fun. You get what you give out in life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite