Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom met, spoke for hours during his home visit
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic1 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: KhloeKardashian/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic7 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: DS/RR/Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Knock, knock. Khloe Kardashian was at her home in Tarzana, Calif., when her estranged husband, Lamar Odom -- looking noticeably thin in recently revealed photos -- dropped by on the afternoon of Oct. 1. A source close to Kardashian, 29, explains that Odom's visit was not planned -- but the embattled couple, who spent their fourth wedding anniversary Sept. 27 apart, sat down for a long talk.
"He was there for a couple of hours and they spoke," the insider explains. "They talked for a while, and he left." The meeting, in fact, isn't out of the ordinary for Kardashian and the NBA free agent, 33, who have been living apart for months but have seen each other from time to time.
Despite the meeting, a reconciliation does not seem likely for the once rock-solid pair, whose bond has been broken by Odom's infidelity and ongoing drug use. In fact, on their anniversary itself, another pal says, Kardashian called up Odom to warn him that she plans to file for divorce soon. "She wanted to give him fair warning," the pal explains.
"Khloe was very firm," the friend continues. "She think it's best they both move on."
Read more about Khloe and Lamar's marriage trouble in the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite