Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom met, spoke for hours during his home visit
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic1 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: KhloeKardashian/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic7 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: DS/RR/Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
Knock, knock. Khloe Kardashian was at her home in Tarzana, Calif., when her estranged husband, Lamar Odom -- looking noticeably thin in recently revealed photos -- dropped by on the afternoon of Oct. 1. A source close to Kardashian, 29, explains that Odom's visit was not planned -- but the embattled couple, who spent their fourth wedding anniversary Sept. 27 apart, sat down for a long talk.
"He was there for a couple of hours and they spoke," the insider explains. "They talked for a while, and he left." The meeting, in fact, isn't out of the ordinary for Kardashian and the NBA free agent, 33, who have been living apart for months but have seen each other from time to time.
Despite the meeting, a reconciliation does not seem likely for the once rock-solid pair, whose bond has been broken by Odom's infidelity and ongoing drug use. In fact, on their anniversary itself, another pal says, Kardashian called up Odom to warn him that she plans to file for divorce soon. "She wanted to give him fair warning," the pal explains.
"Khloe was very firm," the friend continues. "She think it's best they both move on."
Read more about Khloe and Lamar's marriage trouble in the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
George's Big Day
Get the scoop on Prince George's royal christening and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite