Khloe Kardashian: My Tips For a Happy Marriage
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 20
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com//.5 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 20
- Photo: Juan Ocampo/Andrew D. Bernstein Associates Photography Inc./.7 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG8 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 20
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 20
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 20
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 20
- Photo: kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/.15 of 20
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- '12 Years a Slave' Dominates Boston Online Critics AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:37:11 AM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013
Khloe Kardashian has her husband's back -- no matter what.
So when the 27-year-old's husband Lamar Odom was traded to the Dallas Mavericks in December, the E! reality star happily packed her bags and followed her man to Texas.
"When he's in his NBA season I have to adjust to his life more and then when he has his off time he adapts to mine. It's always a give-and-take," Kardashian tells OUT. "Keeping one another a priority and having genuine respect for each other is crucial."
"Without communication in a relationship, you're at a stalemate, and that's no way to live," she adds. "We make our decisions together as a couple. It's can never be a one-way thing. When you're married you have to act as a team."
Says Kardashian: "I believe a happy marriage is about compatibility, honesty, communication and dedication. We make sure to keep us -- our marriage -- a priority."
It helps that Kardashian found her soulmate in Odom, 32, despite only knowing him for 32 days before their September 27, 2009 wedding.
"When you're married to the right person, it just works. It feels so good," she tells OUT. "Having the support emotionally and physically from someone that you trust unconditionally is priceless. I'm married to my best friend. We genuinely have fun together. You can't force love, but when you let it find you, it's phenomenal."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite