Khloe Kardashian: My Tips For a Happy Marriage
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 20
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com//.5 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 20
- Photo: Juan Ocampo/Andrew D. Bernstein Associates Photography Inc./.7 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG8 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 20
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 20
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 20
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 20
- Photo: kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/.15 of 20
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- CNN Anchor Calls Fox Nation 'Willfully Ignorant Fsticks'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:41:00 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your Frie
Khloe Kardashian has her husband's back -- no matter what.
So when the 27-year-old's husband Lamar Odom was traded to the Dallas Mavericks in December, the E! reality star happily packed her bags and followed her man to Texas.
"When he's in his NBA season I have to adjust to his life more and then when he has his off time he adapts to mine. It's always a give-and-take," Kardashian tells OUT. "Keeping one another a priority and having genuine respect for each other is crucial."
"Without communication in a relationship, you're at a stalemate, and that's no way to live," she adds. "We make our decisions together as a couple. It's can never be a one-way thing. When you're married you have to act as a team."
Says Kardashian: "I believe a happy marriage is about compatibility, honesty, communication and dedication. We make sure to keep us -- our marriage -- a priority."
It helps that Kardashian found her soulmate in Odom, 32, despite only knowing him for 32 days before their September 27, 2009 wedding.
"When you're married to the right person, it just works. It feels so good," she tells OUT. "Having the support emotionally and physically from someone that you trust unconditionally is priceless. I'm married to my best friend. We genuinely have fun together. You can't force love, but when you let it find you, it's phenomenal."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite