Khloe Kardashian: My Tips For a Happy Marriage
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 20
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com//.5 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 20
- Photo: Juan Ocampo/Andrew D. Bernstein Associates Photography Inc./.7 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG8 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 20
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 20
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 20
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 20
- Photo: kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/.15 of 20
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Khloe Kardashian has her husband's back -- no matter what.
So when the 27-year-old's husband Lamar Odom was traded to the Dallas Mavericks in December, the E! reality star happily packed her bags and followed her man to Texas.
"When he's in his NBA season I have to adjust to his life more and then when he has his off time he adapts to mine. It's always a give-and-take," Kardashian tells OUT. "Keeping one another a priority and having genuine respect for each other is crucial."
"Without communication in a relationship, you're at a stalemate, and that's no way to live," she adds. "We make our decisions together as a couple. It's can never be a one-way thing. When you're married you have to act as a team."
Says Kardashian: "I believe a happy marriage is about compatibility, honesty, communication and dedication. We make sure to keep us -- our marriage -- a priority."
It helps that Kardashian found her soulmate in Odom, 32, despite only knowing him for 32 days before their September 27, 2009 wedding.
"When you're married to the right person, it just works. It feels so good," she tells OUT. "Having the support emotionally and physically from someone that you trust unconditionally is priceless. I'm married to my best friend. We genuinely have fun together. You can't force love, but when you let it find you, it's phenomenal."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite