Khloe Kardashian on Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner split: They're nicer now, no 'huge shock'
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: EN2/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: DH1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: KH1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: KR4/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Khloe Kardashian is doing a lot more than touring for her Kardashian Kollection while down under. The 29-year-old is opening up about mom Kris Jenner's separation from her stepfather, Bruce Jenner, and how it has affected -- or not affected -- the Kardashian clan. (Us Weekly exclusively confirmed in October that Kris and Bruce had separated after 22 years of marriage.)
"It wasn't some huge shock for the older kids," the reality star said during an interview with "The Kyle and Jackie O Show" in Sydney, Australia, on Nov. 21. "[They've been] living apart for maybe like a year now," she confirmed.
"I even said on the show, 'Once you guys put that much space in between you guys, I don't think you will ever move back together,'" she added. "'Because you kind of get comfortable in that space.' So I wasn't for him moving out in the first place. I just kind of saw it going down this road."
The transition may not have been too tough on Kim, Kourtney and Rob, but the decision to begin a new chapter proved to be a bit more difficult for younger sisters Kendall and Kylie, Bruce's biological kids.
"They have a harder time kind of understanding it," Kardashian admitted. "They were like, 'Well, why don't you guys just get a divorce then?!'" (Kris and Bruce have no plan to divorce at this time.)
But as it turns out, the change actually helped their parents' relationship. "They're nicer to each other [now]. My mom could get frustrated with him very quickly. Or he would always want to play golf and be gone," she said, but now "he actually wants to come over more and be around us more. I would say it's a really positive thing. My mom and him, there's no animosity."
As for dating post-split, that's apparently a different story. "[They aren't] looking to be with other people right now," she explained. "I just think they're happier being apart."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite