Khloe Kardashian: The past year was "unexpected"
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: @rafaelloandco/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: WCP/4CRNS/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: AKIF/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Jeffery Duran/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: AGNY JAXN/GSI9 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
By Wonderwall Editors
Her divorce played out before the world in tabloid magazines and on TV screens, but Khloe Kardashian has no regrets about any of it.
"I've learned a lot about myself and just the strength that I have as a person, and I don't regret anything," she told reporters while celebrating her belated birthday at Tao Las Vegas on Friday. "I'm still very appreciative of what I've gone through. You just have to deal with what life throws at you."
In December, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star filed for divorce from former NBA player Lamar Odom, her husband of four years. But all of that is in the past for the newly turned 30-year-old.
Wearing a Michael Costello dress, Khloe Kardashian attended her birthday party with new beau French Montana and best friend Malika. In a celebratory mood, Khloe had no problem reflecting on her past year. Asked by reporters to sum it up, she said, "Unexpected would be the best word."
"Everything makes me better. I know it sounds so corny and cliché but it's true," she said. "You can't just sit there and roll in a ball and cry. You can, but it's not going to get you very far. You just have to deal with it, learn from it. You know, you make plans and God laughs. You can't win everything in life."
RELATED: Kylie's tattoo stunt
She's appeared to move on, though, having dated French Montana since April. Last week, the couple celebrated Khloe's birthday in New York, where French showered her with $30,000 in gifts. Oh yeah, he also bought her a car!
Sounds like Khloe is winning in life, after all!
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite