Khloe Kardashian: The past year was "unexpected"
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: @rafaelloandco/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: WCP/4CRNS/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: AKIF/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Jeffery Duran/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: AGNY JAXN/GSI9 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Wonderwall Editors
Her divorce played out before the world in tabloid magazines and on TV screens, but Khloe Kardashian has no regrets about any of it.
"I've learned a lot about myself and just the strength that I have as a person, and I don't regret anything," she told reporters while celebrating her belated birthday at Tao Las Vegas on Friday. "I'm still very appreciative of what I've gone through. You just have to deal with what life throws at you."
In December, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star filed for divorce from former NBA player Lamar Odom, her husband of four years. But all of that is in the past for the newly turned 30-year-old.
Wearing a Michael Costello dress, Khloe Kardashian attended her birthday party with new beau French Montana and best friend Malika. In a celebratory mood, Khloe had no problem reflecting on her past year. Asked by reporters to sum it up, she said, "Unexpected would be the best word."
"Everything makes me better. I know it sounds so corny and cliché but it's true," she said. "You can't just sit there and roll in a ball and cry. You can, but it's not going to get you very far. You just have to deal with it, learn from it. You know, you make plans and God laughs. You can't win everything in life."
RELATED: Kylie's tattoo stunt
She's appeared to move on, though, having dated French Montana since April. Last week, the couple celebrated Khloe's birthday in New York, where French showered her with $30,000 in gifts. Oh yeah, he also bought her a car!
Sounds like Khloe is winning in life, after all!
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite