Khloe Kardashian Shares Infertility Struggles, Kim Wants to Freeze Her Eggs
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: UsWeekly/.3 of 15
- Photo: Promotional4 of 15
- Photo: Sandy/NPG5 of 15
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: JAVIER MATEO/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: TS/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG13 of 15
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
More Kardashian babies on the way?
On Sunday's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe all had babies on the brain. Kourtney, who was still pregnant with daughter Penelope at the time, was already talking to boyfriend Scott Disick about having more children.
"I need to see what it's like when I have two, but [having kids] is what life is about," Kourtney, 33, explained. "I'm not going on the pill [after giving birth to Penelope]. I don't believe in it anymore!"
Meanwhile, Kim, 31, accompanied Khloe, 28, on a visit to a fertility specialist as her younger sister investigates why she still hasn't conceived with husband Lamar Odom. For moral support during the visit, Kim decided to test her own fertility and looked into the possibility of freezing her eggs -- with both siblings getting ultrasounds and blood work at the clinic.
Kim learned that she is fine and could begin freezing her eggs. "I'm 31, and I'll be 32 this year, and as young as I feel, I still have those feelings where I can't wait for the day when I have my own kids," Kim said. "It'll be exciting when that happens." Khloe, however, found out that she didn't ovulate that month -- meaning one more month's delay before a possible pregnancy.
"I'm not a big crier," Khloe tweeted during the show Sunday. "So I'm not too excited about what's coming up. Might have to stop watching. Sometimes hate reliving tough emotions."
On a lighter note during the E! reality show, momager Kris Jenner, 56, got her second breast enhancement surgery. "I can't believe that I'm sitting here, going through porn magazines so I can find the perfect pair of knockers," she joked. After her surgery, Kris decides to invite the family over to see her new breasts.
The show ended with a "to be continued."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Khloe Kardashian Shares Infertility Struggles, Kim Wants to Freeze Her Eggs
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite