Khloe Kardashian Shares Infertility Struggles, Kim Wants to Freeze Her Eggs
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: UsWeekly/.3 of 15
- Photo: Promotional4 of 15
- Photo: Sandy/NPG5 of 15
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: JAVIER MATEO/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: TS/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG13 of 15
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
More Kardashian babies on the way?
On Sunday's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe all had babies on the brain. Kourtney, who was still pregnant with daughter Penelope at the time, was already talking to boyfriend Scott Disick about having more children.
"I need to see what it's like when I have two, but [having kids] is what life is about," Kourtney, 33, explained. "I'm not going on the pill [after giving birth to Penelope]. I don't believe in it anymore!"
Meanwhile, Kim, 31, accompanied Khloe, 28, on a visit to a fertility specialist as her younger sister investigates why she still hasn't conceived with husband Lamar Odom. For moral support during the visit, Kim decided to test her own fertility and looked into the possibility of freezing her eggs -- with both siblings getting ultrasounds and blood work at the clinic.
Kim learned that she is fine and could begin freezing her eggs. "I'm 31, and I'll be 32 this year, and as young as I feel, I still have those feelings where I can't wait for the day when I have my own kids," Kim said. "It'll be exciting when that happens." Khloe, however, found out that she didn't ovulate that month -- meaning one more month's delay before a possible pregnancy.
"I'm not a big crier," Khloe tweeted during the show Sunday. "So I'm not too excited about what's coming up. Might have to stop watching. Sometimes hate reliving tough emotions."
On a lighter note during the E! reality show, momager Kris Jenner, 56, got her second breast enhancement surgery. "I can't believe that I'm sitting here, going through porn magazines so I can find the perfect pair of knockers," she joked. After her surgery, Kris decides to invite the family over to see her new breasts.
The show ended with a "to be continued."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Khloe Kardashian Shares Infertility Struggles, Kim Wants to Freeze Her Eggs
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite