Khloe Kardashian Shares Infertility Struggles, Kim Wants to Freeze Her EggsRelated: Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: UsWeekly/.3 of 15
- Photo: Promotional4 of 15
- Photo: Sandy/NPG5 of 15
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/AP8 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: JAVIER MATEO/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: TS/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG13 of 15
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
More Kardashian babies on the way?
On Sunday's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe all had babies on the brain. Kourtney, who was still pregnant with daughter Penelope at the time, was already talking to boyfriend Scott Disick about having more children.
"I need to see what it's like when I have two, but [having kids] is what life is about," Kourtney, 33, explained. "I'm not going on the pill [after giving birth to Penelope]. I don't believe in it anymore!"
Meanwhile, Kim, 31, accompanied Khloe, 28, on a visit to a fertility specialist as her younger sister investigates why she still hasn't conceived with husband Lamar Odom. For moral support during the visit, Kim decided to test her own fertility and looked into the possibility of freezing her eggs -- with both siblings getting ultrasounds and blood work at the clinic.
Kim learned that she is fine and could begin freezing her eggs. "I'm 31, and I'll be 32 this year, and as young as I feel, I still have those feelings where I can't wait for the day when I have my own kids," Kim said. "It'll be exciting when that happens." Khloe, however, found out that she didn't ovulate that month -- meaning one more month's delay before a possible pregnancy.
"I'm not a big crier," Khloe tweeted during the show Sunday. "So I'm not too excited about what's coming up. Might have to stop watching. Sometimes hate reliving tough emotions."
On a lighter note during the E! reality show, momager Kris Jenner, 56, got her second breast enhancement surgery. "I can't believe that I'm sitting here, going through porn magazines so I can find the perfect pair of knockers," she joked. After her surgery, Kris decides to invite the family over to see her new breasts.
The show ended with a "to be continued."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Khloe Kardashian Shares Infertility Struggles, Kim Wants to Freeze Her Eggs
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite