Khloe Kardashian shares somber Instagram selfie amid Lamar Odom drug scandal
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram1 of 8
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram2 of 8
- Photo: KhloeKardashian/Instagram3 of 8
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic4 of 8
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: DS/RR/Fame Flynet7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Hawaii Five-0's Alex O'Loughlin MarriesMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice for Season 7MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:48:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office Aft
Stay strong, Khloe Kardashian! The 29-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star seems to be putting on a brave front amid reports that her husband, Lamar Odom, is allegedly battling a serious substance abuse problem. Kardashian shared a somber -- yet gorgeous -- selfie on Instagram Wednesday.
In the close-up shot of her face, Kardashian stares into the camera while showing off pouty lips and ombre hair. She also tweeted on early Thursday morning, "Wonderful Wishes and Divine Dreams." In an earlier tweet on Aug. 25, Kardashian addressed rumors that she had separated from husband Odom, 33. "Really hard to sit here and listen to people talk [expletive] about my family!" she tweeted. "[Expletive] you and shame on you! I'm too protective for this [expletive]!"
Though the rumors that the couple of nearly four years have formally separated are false, multiple unnamed sources in the current issue of Us Weekly state that the reports that Odem, an NBA free agent, is battling a drug addiction are true.
"The addiction had taken over their marriage," a mutual pal told Us. "The problem is cocaine. He would be high for three or four days at a time."
In order to try and save her husband and their marriage, a Khloe confidante told Us she gave her husband an ultimatum to either get help or leave.
But the battle is taking its toll on Kardashian. "Khloe has seemed very unhappy lately. She's not herself," an insider said. "It's heartbreaking to see how unhappy she is, because she is in love with him. It's so sad."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite