Khloe Kardashian shares somber Instagram selfie amid Lamar Odom drug scandal
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram1 of 8
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram2 of 8
- Photo: KhloeKardashian/Instagram3 of 8
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic4 of 8
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: DS/RR/Fame Flynet7 of 8
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Stay strong, Khloe Kardashian! The 29-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star seems to be putting on a brave front amid reports that her husband, Lamar Odom, is allegedly battling a serious substance abuse problem. Kardashian shared a somber -- yet gorgeous -- selfie on Instagram Wednesday.
In the close-up shot of her face, Kardashian stares into the camera while showing off pouty lips and ombre hair. She also tweeted on early Thursday morning, "Wonderful Wishes and Divine Dreams." In an earlier tweet on Aug. 25, Kardashian addressed rumors that she had separated from husband Odom, 33. "Really hard to sit here and listen to people talk [expletive] about my family!" she tweeted. "[Expletive] you and shame on you! I'm too protective for this [expletive]!"
Though the rumors that the couple of nearly four years have formally separated are false, multiple unnamed sources in the current issue of Us Weekly state that the reports that Odem, an NBA free agent, is battling a drug addiction are true.
"The addiction had taken over their marriage," a mutual pal told Us. "The problem is cocaine. He would be high for three or four days at a time."
In order to try and save her husband and their marriage, a Khloe confidante told Us she gave her husband an ultimatum to either get help or leave.
But the battle is taking its toll on Kardashian. "Khloe has seemed very unhappy lately. She's not herself," an insider said. "It's heartbreaking to see how unhappy she is, because she is in love with him. It's so sad."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite