Khloe Kardashian shows skin in ripped jean shorts, stiletto Boots
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
All eyes on her! Khloe Kardashian strutted her gorgeous self in Hollywood on Friday. The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star turned heads in a cleavage-baring dominatrix style ensemble.
Kardashian, 29, stunned in a tight-fitting black top, ripped short jeans and a black jacket. She matched the chic look with knee-length stiletto boots and kept her chestnut locks down in waves.
The now-single reality star has been upping her style as of late, and recently revealed in British Cosmopolitan that she dropped 30 pounds in 2013. "I'm feeling good. I've worked very hard on my body so I think now I can sex it up a little!" she said in its February 2014 issue.
"My 2014 mission is to wear a crop top with jeans. I've never done that so it has to happen one day," added the star, who separated from estranged husband Lamar Odom in December 2013.
Kardashian is making changes to her home address, too. As exclusively reported on March 6, the star has purchased Justin Bieber's Calabasas, Calif. home. Back in January, Kardashian and Odom listed their home for $5.499 million. Their estate was later sold to "Big Bang Theory" actress Kaley Cuoco.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite