Khloe Kardashian 'Thrilled' To Be Moving To Dallas To Get Away From Family Drama
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com//.2 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: DS7/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com//.12 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 16
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctionedMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:27 AM
- Got a beef with television? Why not sue somebody?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:03 AM
- How Much Will Piracy of 'The Expendables 3' Cost Lionsgate?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 6:50:00 AM
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctioned
Khloe Kardashian wasn't phased when her NBA star hubby, Lamar Odom was traded from the Los Angeles Lakers to the Dallas Mavericks, because she is eager to get away from the non-stop Kardashian-Jenner family drama, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
“Khloe is eager to get out of the constant media spotlight that comes with living in Los Angeles. Dallas has welcomed her and Lamar with open arms, and she is embracing this as an adventure,” a source close to the couple tells RadarOnline.com. “Khloe has been telling her closest friends that she is thrilled about the move because she will be getting away from the constant family drama. Kim and Khloe had been feuding up until November, but the two have since made up. However, Khloe is still extremely hurt that Kim called her an evil troll during an episode of Kourtney and Kim Take New York.”
Lamar and Khloe have been house hunting for new digs in Dallas, but will continue to live in Los Angeles during the off-season.
"Khloe will be going back and forth between L.A. and Dallas getting their households coordinated. Khloe will be spending Christmas Day with her hubby in Dallas as his team plays the Miami Heat. Khloe and Lamar have a rock solid marriage, and they spend as much time as possible together, they are very much in love," the insider says.
In the meantime, Khloe has been trying to get pregnant for the past two years with no success, and has begun in vitro fertilization treatment.
"Khloe has told Lamar that leading a calmer life in Dallas will help her get and stay pregnant. Khloe loves her family, but there is just always a situation where one family member is mad at another. She is embracing this move in a big way," the friend dishes.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite