Khloe Kardashian Wears Wedding Ring at Event, Tweets 'Not All Love Can Be Explained'
- Photo: Devone Byrd/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 18
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian Celebuzz/Promotional2 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: MAP/Ajax/Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 18
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: KhloeKardashian/Instagram9 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP; AP; @KylieJenner/.10 of 18
- Photo: Apega/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA12 of 18
- Photo: KR4/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Instagram14 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: Jennifer Mitchell/Splash News16 of 18
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential Peopl
Does Khloe Kardashian still have love for Lamar Odom? The 29-year-old reality star got dressed up to host an evening at Tru Hollywood along with The Game on Oct. 7, and accessorized with her wedding ring from estranged husband Odom.
Though Kardashian hasn't stayed in hiding since Odom's ongoing drug use and affairs put their four-year marriage on the rocks, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star looked sad at the event and dressed all in black. An eyewitness tells Us Weekly that Kardashian "looked a bit reserved" and wasn't very social. "Khloe was very tame and stayed put the entire night," the insider says. "Khloe didn't seem like her usual, bubbly and outgoing self."
She did, however, flash a smile while showing photos of sister Kim Kardashian's daughter North to pal Mailka Haqq on her phone. "You can tell she adores that baby girl," the eyewitness tells Us. "Khloe looked happiest during the short time she was showing off her photos."
The next day, Kardashian wrote a telling message on Twitter about love. "Not all scars can be seen and not all love can be explained," she wrote Oct. 8. "The deepest love is also the hardest to express. Only those in it, understand."
"If I love u, Its a deep 4ever love. Ride til the end. Family/friend. Its simply called love," Kardashian continued. "I take it seriously. Dont judge unless u r in it. We all have our own journeys in life. So even if u don't accept mine. Be kind ... We all have a journey 2travel & I want to walk mine, my way." She concluded, "Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything."
A source told Us that Kardashian has made her decision to divorce the NBA player. On their anniversary, she called Odom, 33, to inform him of her plans. "Khloe was very firm," the source says. "She think it's best they both move on."
But she still cares deeply about Odom and hopes he gets the help he needs. "She thinks he needs to be treated for this disease," a Kardashian pal told Us. "She is really worried about his well-being and is afraid of what will happen to him."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite