Khloe Kardashian: Why It's OK for My Mom to Tell Me I'm 'Too Fat'Related: Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner
- Photo: Cosmopolitan/Promotional1 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: PMK/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 12
- Photo: LM Otero/AP4 of 12
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: KhloeKardashian.com/.8 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:24:15 PM
- Why 'The Great Gatsby' Reveals A Huge Divide Between Hollywood And Its Fans (VideoMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:15:45 PM
- Oscar Winner Ari Sandel to Direct 'The DUFF' for CBS Films (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:55:03 PM
- Justin Bieber Spanked Over Monkey Lodging FeesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:32:00 PM
- '21 Jump Street' Villain Rob Riggle Joins Fox Comedy 'Let's Be CMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:20:36 PM
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees
There's only one person who's allowed to criticize Khloe Kardashian for gaining a few pounds: her mom and manager Kris Jenner, 56.
Kardashian, 27, appears on the May issue of Cosmopolitan, where she defends her mother for addressing her weight gain on national TV.
"Listen, my mom believes in us more than we believe in ourselves. But she is also our manager and trying to protect our brand," Kardashian tells the magazine. "She'll say, 'Oh, you're a little too fat right now.' If she were just my manager, I'd have fired her right then. You can't talk to me like that."
In May 2011, Jenner explained her on-air weight scrutiny, telling Us Weekly: "Although I think Khloe looks amazing just the way she is, I feel everyone needs a little motivation from time to time. I think I was just way too critical in the moment. I feel terrible that I made her feel bad about herself! I would never intentionally hurt her feelings."
Kardashian, a 5-foot-10 QuickTrim spokeswoman, doesn't mind being seen as the "curvy" sister, thanks to her NBA player hubby Lamar Odom, 32.
"Lamar tells me he loves my body and I'm beautiful, multiple times a day," she told Us in 2011. "I've never had that before: someone saying, 'Without makeup, without clothes, you're stunning.' He loves my body and loves that womanly shape."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite