Khloe Kardashian: Why It's OK for My Mom to Tell Me I'm 'Too Fat'
- Photo: Cosmopolitan/Promotional1 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: PMK/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 12
- Photo: LM Otero/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: KhloeKardashian.com/.8 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
There's only one person who's allowed to criticize Khloe Kardashian for gaining a few pounds: her mom and manager Kris Jenner, 56.
Kardashian, 27, appears on the May issue of Cosmopolitan, where she defends her mother for addressing her weight gain on national TV.
"Listen, my mom believes in us more than we believe in ourselves. But she is also our manager and trying to protect our brand," Kardashian tells the magazine. "She'll say, 'Oh, you're a little too fat right now.' If she were just my manager, I'd have fired her right then. You can't talk to me like that."
In May 2011, Jenner explained her on-air weight scrutiny, telling Us Weekly: "Although I think Khloe looks amazing just the way she is, I feel everyone needs a little motivation from time to time. I think I was just way too critical in the moment. I feel terrible that I made her feel bad about herself! I would never intentionally hurt her feelings."
Kardashian, a 5-foot-10 QuickTrim spokeswoman, doesn't mind being seen as the "curvy" sister, thanks to her NBA player hubby Lamar Odom, 32.
"Lamar tells me he loves my body and I'm beautiful, multiple times a day," she told Us in 2011. "I've never had that before: someone saying, 'Without makeup, without clothes, you're stunning.' He loves my body and loves that womanly shape."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite