- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Starlay / Face to Face/Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 8
- Photo: Timothy Jackson/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: MJA/MPT/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- CNN Anchor Calls Fox Nation 'Willfully Ignorant Fsticks'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:41:00 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your Frie
By Kat Giantis
Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton both fought their way to fame despite severe disadvantages, like the lack of an obvious skill set. Through determination, moxie and conveniently leaked sex tapes, the childhood pals-turned-rivals have carved out a place on the pop culture landscape, which now no longer seems big enough for the two of them.
Word is, their long-simmering hostilities resulted in a deep freeze on Friday night in Las Vegas as the heat-seeking publicity missiles both hit an anniversary bash at hot spot LAVO.
Space must have been tight in the VIP section, because Kim and Paris ended up sharing a table. But despite the proximity, they didn't exchange even the most basic of pleasantries (imagined greeting: "Hi, Kim. I hate you, you skank." "Paris, good to see you. Shouldn't you be somewhere refilling an antibiotic prescription or is your love life not what it used to be?")
According to Gossip Cop, the pair didn't say a single word to one another.
RELATED: Paris sued over fake hair
Kardashian, who once played student to Hilton's how-to-be-a-branded-starlet teachings (imagined advice: "Like, you totally need your own perfume. You don't even have to do anything. Just sniff whatever they put in front of you and cash the check"), appears to have rolled her eyes when her foe busted out the same sad move she's been pulling for the last four years.
Yep, she warbled and wiggled along to her one and only semi-hit ditty.
"When Paris decided to do an impromptu performance of her song 'Stars Are Blind,' Kim looked bored to tears while Paris writhed on the couch," a snitch tells the New York Post.
When Hilton relinquished the microphone after her unprovoked aural attack, Kardashian reportedly picked it up and told the crowd, "Now let's hear some real music."
You gotta admit, that's a pretty good burn.
The pair's relationship (click through the photos at left to see them together, and be sure to note Kim's changing looks) has never been the same ever since Paris took a crack at her pal's most marketable body part.
"I would not want [Kim's butt] -- it's gross!" she sniped during a radio interview in 2008. "It reminds me of cottage cheese inside a big trash bag."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite