Kim Kardashian and Kanye West: Why They're the Perfect Match
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com1 of 15
- Photo: USMagazine2 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Hall/Pena/JGM/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News8 of 15
- Photo: GVK/MH/Bauer-Griffin9 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Instagram/kimkardashianweb/.12 of 15
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin13 of 15
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
After West, 34, admitted he "fell in love" with Kardashian, 31, the longtime pals took their new romance public on April 5.
PHOTOS: Why West and Kardashian are the perfect match
"It's not a PR stunt," a source told Us Weekly. "They're perfect for each other."
West's declaration of love came he night of April 4 when he released his new track, "Way Too Cold" (previously titled, "Theraflu"). He rapped about his ex-girlfriend Amber Rose and her fiance Wiz Khalifa, singing, "I admit I fell in love with Kim around the same time she fell in love with him."
A source told Us that the rapper and reality star have "been friends for years. Kim is ready to give it a try now."
Even Khloe Kardashian thinks they're a good match! The 27-year-old little sister told Ellen DeGeneres, "Honestly, we've known Kanye forever. He's been a great family friend. I love Kanye."
Us Weekly takes a look inside Kimye's equally luxurious lives toss how just how perfect for each other they really are! From their mutual love of fur to their expensive tastes in cars, West and Kardashian have a lot in common.
Click here to see why West and Kardashian are the perfect match!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West: Why They're the Perfect Match
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite