Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton End Their FeudRelated: Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
That's definitely hot!
Former BFFs-turned-rivals Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton buried the hatchet Sunday after years of feuding, a source confirms to UsMagazine.com. (Hilton's rep confirmed the meeting to E! News, which first reported the news.)
The site of the truce was music mogul Jimmy Iovine's Grammys afterparty in L.A., where "Paris came up to her and apologized, and said she didn't want to fight," the source explains. "Paris said she was happy for Kim's success despite what reports have said. Kim was sweet and accepted her apology."
A fellow Hollywood socialite from birth, Hilton, who turns 30 on Thursday, grew up with Kardashian, 30, and served as a mentor for her pal, taking Kim to her first Hollywood parties.
Revelers at an August 2010 bash in Las Vegas observed Hilton fly into a rage when Kardashian ignored and publicly mocked her. At issue? Kardashian's meteoric rise to fame, which eclipsed Hilton's own stardom. "It's jealousy," one insider said.
Counters another source: "There was no fight!"
Still, Kardashian mused to Harper's Bazaar last month of the bygone friendship: "There comes a point in life where you just grow apart and you realize you're not as similar as you thought ... And I never run into her anywhere. Isn't that so weird?"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite