Kim Kardashian Begs Fan Not to Get Surgery to Look Like Her
- Photo: Red Carpet Fotos/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sara Bareilles and VH1 Save the Music Foundation Launch Piano Grant Program for Public SchoolsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Cartoon Network Slate: Legos, Elijah Wood and BearsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- Sara Bareilles and VH1 Save the Music Foundation Launch Piano Grant Program for Public Schools
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but a Kim Kardashian fan might be going too far.
On Saturday, Kardashian re-tweeted, prefacing it with an emphatic "NO," one woman's disturbing entry:
"I'm getting head 2 toe plastic surgery nxt week 2 look like @kimkardashian so my husband won't leave me. He worships her"
"Pls don't," Kardashian, 29, begged in response. "Ur husband should love u 4 who u are! Don't try 2 b someone else. Im sure u are beautiful inside and out! Just as u are."
The reality star continued, "Don't change yourself for anybody but yourself ... be happy with who u are! Someone will appreciate and adore u just as you are."
To be clear, Kardashian doesn't object to plastic surgery completely. "I'm totally not against plastic surgery," she told ABC News' Cynthia McFadden in May. "I've tried Botox before. That's the only thing that I've done."
"I've never had my nose done," she said. "What's funny about my nose, it's my biggest insecurity. I always want to get my nose done ... I went to the doctor, I had them take the pictures, he showed me what it would look like and it just didn't -- I wouldn't look the same."
Related on Wonderwall:
Related from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite