Kim Kardashian Blames "Reality Show" for Bad Love LifeRelated: Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: MB2/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Brian Prahl/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Why is Kim Kardashian single?
She tells USA Today her reality TV career has something to do with it.
"It's definitely hard to date when you live your life on a reality show," says Kardashian, 29, who is now shooting "Kim and Kourtney Take New York." "How do you say to someone, 'Hey, are you cool with dating me on my show? Are you comfortable being on the show?' It's really hard. I'm definitely more open to dating when I'm not filming, when it's our off season."
She says her past experiences with men, including New Orleans Saints' Reggie Bush, were "all a learning experience."
"I think I'm still trying to figure it out," she says. "That's why I think it's probably best for me to be single right now."
Sources told UsMagazine.com that her last boyfriend, Dallas Cowboys' Miles Austin, loved all the attention he got when he was with her. Said a source, "Sitting on the floor of the Lakers game with her was better than any commercial of him that would ever run."
Kardashian says being single "is a lot easier" than trying to "figure out who likes me for really me (and) who wants to be on a show."
Another bonus of being single: She can do whatever she wants as she shoots her new E! show, debuting in January. It chronicles her Manhattan adventures with sister Kourtney, 31, as they open a Dash boutique in the Big Apple.
"This was like, for me, the perfect time to come to New York because I'm single," she says. "I just felt like I kind of wanted a fresh start."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite