Kim Kardashian Blames "Reality Show" for Bad Love Life
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: MB2/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Brian Prahl/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Why is Kim Kardashian single?
She tells USA Today her reality TV career has something to do with it.
"It's definitely hard to date when you live your life on a reality show," says Kardashian, 29, who is now shooting "Kim and Kourtney Take New York." "How do you say to someone, 'Hey, are you cool with dating me on my show? Are you comfortable being on the show?' It's really hard. I'm definitely more open to dating when I'm not filming, when it's our off season."
She says her past experiences with men, including New Orleans Saints' Reggie Bush, were "all a learning experience."
"I think I'm still trying to figure it out," she says. "That's why I think it's probably best for me to be single right now."
Sources told UsMagazine.com that her last boyfriend, Dallas Cowboys' Miles Austin, loved all the attention he got when he was with her. Said a source, "Sitting on the floor of the Lakers game with her was better than any commercial of him that would ever run."
Kardashian says being single "is a lot easier" than trying to "figure out who likes me for really me (and) who wants to be on a show."
Another bonus of being single: She can do whatever she wants as she shoots her new E! show, debuting in January. It chronicles her Manhattan adventures with sister Kourtney, 31, as they open a Dash boutique in the Big Apple.
"This was like, for me, the perfect time to come to New York because I'm single," she says. "I just felt like I kind of wanted a fresh start."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite