Kim Kardashian brings Nori to Kanye West's Jimmy Kimmel taping
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment / Splash/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: TGB/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: GIA/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: Toby Canham/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Supportive -- and very sexy -- baby mama! Kim Kardashian was happy to play a quiet, secondary role in Hollywood, Calif., on Wednesday -- bringing covered-up baby daughter North West, 4 months, to the studios where love Kanye West faced off with Jimmy Kimmel on the comedian's titular late night show. Although mum, the reality star, 32, made a big statement in a tight, blue v-neck dress that showed off her impressively toned post-baby curves, which she paired with tan thigh-high boots and a navy coat; Kardashian's dyed-blonde locks looked more flattering and glamorous than ever.
West, 36, surely appreciate his two favorite ladies on the planet as he and Kimmel, 45, officially ended their Twitter-based feud during a very memorably, very Kanye hour of television.
Though making nice with Kimmel, West continued to make no apologies for the over-the-top, grandiose statements made during a recent BBC interview. "It's really something extremely fearless for someone in my position to do because most people bow down to TV," West said.
The rapper's priority in life -- in addition to his music, fashion, and art in general -- appears to be his family. "I could care less about any of these cameras in all honesty. I care about protecting my girls, protecting my baby and protecting my ideas and dreams."
Kardashian's famous mom, meanwhile, is striking out on her own: Kris Jenner revealed to Us Weekly earlier this week that she and Bruce Jenner have amicably separated -- with no immediate divorce plans -- after 22 years of marriage. Kim's younger sister Khloe Kardashian was spotted reuniting with her own estranged spouse, Lamar Odom, for a visit to Kris' Calabasas, Calif., home on the day the split news broke.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite