Kim Kardashian brings Nori to Kanye West's Jimmy Kimmel taping
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment / Splash/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: TGB/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: GIA/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: Toby Canham/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
Supportive -- and very sexy -- baby mama! Kim Kardashian was happy to play a quiet, secondary role in Hollywood, Calif., on Wednesday -- bringing covered-up baby daughter North West, 4 months, to the studios where love Kanye West faced off with Jimmy Kimmel on the comedian's titular late night show. Although mum, the reality star, 32, made a big statement in a tight, blue v-neck dress that showed off her impressively toned post-baby curves, which she paired with tan thigh-high boots and a navy coat; Kardashian's dyed-blonde locks looked more flattering and glamorous than ever.
West, 36, surely appreciate his two favorite ladies on the planet as he and Kimmel, 45, officially ended their Twitter-based feud during a very memorably, very Kanye hour of television.
Though making nice with Kimmel, West continued to make no apologies for the over-the-top, grandiose statements made during a recent BBC interview. "It's really something extremely fearless for someone in my position to do because most people bow down to TV," West said.
The rapper's priority in life -- in addition to his music, fashion, and art in general -- appears to be his family. "I could care less about any of these cameras in all honesty. I care about protecting my girls, protecting my baby and protecting my ideas and dreams."
Kardashian's famous mom, meanwhile, is striking out on her own: Kris Jenner revealed to Us Weekly earlier this week that she and Bruce Jenner have amicably separated -- with no immediate divorce plans -- after 22 years of marriage. Kim's younger sister Khloe Kardashian was spotted reuniting with her own estranged spouse, Lamar Odom, for a visit to Kris' Calabasas, Calif., home on the day the split news broke.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
A pregnant Soleil Moon Frye sits down with Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner to talk about prepping for a baby boy and her busy career ...Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite