Kim Kardashian brings Nori to Kanye West's Jimmy Kimmel taping
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment / Splash/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: TGB/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: GIA/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: Toby Canham/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:44:54 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Second Night Draws Steady RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:31:40 AM
- Fox COO Chase Carey: 'A La Carte Cable is a Farce'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:28:45 AM
- How McG Lured Producer Lance Sloane Back to Warner Bros. With 'Aim High'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:27:11 AM
- Dan Rather Says CBS News Has 'A Lot to Answer' About '60 Minutes&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:00:48 AM
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New President
Supportive -- and very sexy -- baby mama! Kim Kardashian was happy to play a quiet, secondary role in Hollywood, Calif., on Wednesday -- bringing covered-up baby daughter North West, 4 months, to the studios where love Kanye West faced off with Jimmy Kimmel on the comedian's titular late night show. Although mum, the reality star, 32, made a big statement in a tight, blue v-neck dress that showed off her impressively toned post-baby curves, which she paired with tan thigh-high boots and a navy coat; Kardashian's dyed-blonde locks looked more flattering and glamorous than ever.
West, 36, surely appreciate his two favorite ladies on the planet as he and Kimmel, 45, officially ended their Twitter-based feud during a very memorably, very Kanye hour of television.
Though making nice with Kimmel, West continued to make no apologies for the over-the-top, grandiose statements made during a recent BBC interview. "It's really something extremely fearless for someone in my position to do because most people bow down to TV," West said.
The rapper's priority in life -- in addition to his music, fashion, and art in general -- appears to be his family. "I could care less about any of these cameras in all honesty. I care about protecting my girls, protecting my baby and protecting my ideas and dreams."
Kardashian's famous mom, meanwhile, is striking out on her own: Kris Jenner revealed to Us Weekly earlier this week that she and Bruce Jenner have amicably separated -- with no immediate divorce plans -- after 22 years of marriage. Kim's younger sister Khloe Kardashian was spotted reuniting with her own estranged spouse, Lamar Odom, for a visit to Kris' Calabasas, Calif., home on the day the split news broke.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite