Kim Kardashian brings Nori to Kanye West's Jimmy Kimmel taping
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment / Splash/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: TGB/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: GIA/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: Toby Canham/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Craig Ferguson plays it loose with new game showMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:49:17 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- Box office: 'Maze Runner' buries Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&aMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OK
Supportive -- and very sexy -- baby mama! Kim Kardashian was happy to play a quiet, secondary role in Hollywood, Calif., on Wednesday -- bringing covered-up baby daughter North West, 4 months, to the studios where love Kanye West faced off with Jimmy Kimmel on the comedian's titular late night show. Although mum, the reality star, 32, made a big statement in a tight, blue v-neck dress that showed off her impressively toned post-baby curves, which she paired with tan thigh-high boots and a navy coat; Kardashian's dyed-blonde locks looked more flattering and glamorous than ever.
West, 36, surely appreciate his two favorite ladies on the planet as he and Kimmel, 45, officially ended their Twitter-based feud during a very memorably, very Kanye hour of television.
Though making nice with Kimmel, West continued to make no apologies for the over-the-top, grandiose statements made during a recent BBC interview. "It's really something extremely fearless for someone in my position to do because most people bow down to TV," West said.
The rapper's priority in life -- in addition to his music, fashion, and art in general -- appears to be his family. "I could care less about any of these cameras in all honesty. I care about protecting my girls, protecting my baby and protecting my ideas and dreams."
Kardashian's famous mom, meanwhile, is striking out on her own: Kris Jenner revealed to Us Weekly earlier this week that she and Bruce Jenner have amicably separated -- with no immediate divorce plans -- after 22 years of marriage. Kim's younger sister Khloe Kardashian was spotted reuniting with her own estranged spouse, Lamar Odom, for a visit to Kris' Calabasas, Calif., home on the day the split news broke.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
See what famous names Reese Witherspoon, George Clooney and other celebs have given their pets.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite