Kim Kardashian brings Nori to Kanye West's Jimmy Kimmel taping
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment / Splash/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: TGB/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: GIA/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: Toby Canham/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Supportive -- and very sexy -- baby mama! Kim Kardashian was happy to play a quiet, secondary role in Hollywood, Calif., on Wednesday -- bringing covered-up baby daughter North West, 4 months, to the studios where love Kanye West faced off with Jimmy Kimmel on the comedian's titular late night show. Although mum, the reality star, 32, made a big statement in a tight, blue v-neck dress that showed off her impressively toned post-baby curves, which she paired with tan thigh-high boots and a navy coat; Kardashian's dyed-blonde locks looked more flattering and glamorous than ever.
West, 36, surely appreciate his two favorite ladies on the planet as he and Kimmel, 45, officially ended their Twitter-based feud during a very memorably, very Kanye hour of television.
Though making nice with Kimmel, West continued to make no apologies for the over-the-top, grandiose statements made during a recent BBC interview. "It's really something extremely fearless for someone in my position to do because most people bow down to TV," West said.
The rapper's priority in life -- in addition to his music, fashion, and art in general -- appears to be his family. "I could care less about any of these cameras in all honesty. I care about protecting my girls, protecting my baby and protecting my ideas and dreams."
Kardashian's famous mom, meanwhile, is striking out on her own: Kris Jenner revealed to Us Weekly earlier this week that she and Bruce Jenner have amicably separated -- with no immediate divorce plans -- after 22 years of marriage. Kim's younger sister Khloe Kardashian was spotted reuniting with her own estranged spouse, Lamar Odom, for a visit to Kris' Calabasas, Calif., home on the day the split news broke.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite