- Photo: Amanda de Cadenet/Glamour1 of 10
- Photo: Amanda de Cadenet/Glamour2 of 10
- Photo: .3 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Courtesy of KimKardashian.Buzznet.com/.5 of 10
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GQ7 of 10
- Photo: Jake Holly/StarTraksPhoto.com/.8 of 10
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
By Michelle Lanz
Kim Kardashian is usually seen glamorously (and fully) made up and dressed to the nines ... until now. In the January issue of Glamour, on newsstands Dec. 8, Kim wipes off her foundation and smoky eye make up to reveal a jealousy inducing, naturally beautiful (almost) bare face.
Besides showing off her flawless skin, Kim discusses her beauty philosophy, how she handles negative criticism and her talent for cooking soul food.
On the celeb she's dying to make over:
“Britney Spears. I feel I could style her a bit. I would love to see her hair glam and flowy.”
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's Glamour Interview
On why she switched up her hair color:
“I went blond last summer just to test it out. I felt like I was a different person, I swear. I do think blonds have more fun, but brunettes are sexier.”
On the comments that drive her nuts:
“Some people say really mean things about my being overweight. I read something on my Twitter that was like, ‘Oh, you still need to lose a few pounds.' And I'm just like, seriously? Come on. If I'm happy and in shape, that's all that should really matter.”
On how she spoils Reggie Bush:
“I'm a great cook. His favorite meal is soul food: chicken and macaroni and cheese. That's my specialty. I'll cook it once a month with corn bread and greens. That I've mastered.”
On her makeup philosophy:
“I'm not one of those girls who sleep in makeup because they don't want their boyfriend to see them without it. If you're all glammed up, makeup's just another accessory.”
RELATED: See more pics of Kim Kardashian!
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite