Kim Kardashian Caught Kissing Sexy Portuguese Soccer Stud
- Photo: Robert Keshishian/London Ent./Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 8
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Juan Garces/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ceelo Green Accused of Tweeting: 'People Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 9:09:00 AM
- Angelina Jolie First Wedding Photos Flood Internet on Labor DayMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Clive Cussler returns with 'The Eye of Heaven'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 7:45:26 AM
- Jimi Jamison, Survivor Lead Singer, Dead at 63MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 7:31:00 AM
- FBI Investigating Nude Celebrity Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 7:29:00 AM
- Ceelo Green Accused of Tweeting: 'People Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!'
Newly single Kim Kardashian and hunky Portugese soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo recently hooked up in Madrid, Spain, a Kardashian pal confirms to UsMagazine.com.
RELATED: See more pics of Kim Kardashian
On Monday, Kardashian 29, had a romantic lunch with Real Madrid star Ronaldo, 25, at eatery La Dorado. An onlooker at the restaurant observed the pair "kissing" and being "very affectionate."
Paparazzi shots show each leaving La Dorado separately. The pair then traveled in separate cars back to Ronaldo's mansion, where the reality star stayed for several hours.
A Kardashian pal explains that Kardashian and Ronaldo recently met in L.A.; when the athlete heard that Kardashian was in his home city (she watched his team play at a Saturday night game), they decided to meet up.
So far, the hot new couple are "just having fun." Kardashian is "taking her time," the pal says. "They both travel a lot, so it's easy for them to see each other." Last June, Ronaldo signed a six-year, 80-million euro ($132 million) deal with Real Madrid -- reportedly making him the world's highest-paid soccer player.
Kardashian and New Orleans Saints player Reggie Bush, 25, ended their on-and-off relationship of nearly three years last month. "Sometimes loving each other isn't enough," a source explained to Us Weekly. "They wanted different things."
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite