Kim Kardashian Copying Will and Kate's Wedding Cake
- Photo: Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Promotional4 of 12
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: KimKardashian.com/Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade before the weddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los Angeles
When Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries cut their wedding cake on August 20, the sugary treat (a 10-tier white cake with chocolate-chip icing and black-and-white decorations) might look a little familiar.
Says a source close to the reality starlet, 30: "Kim wants it to resemble Prince William and Duchess Kate's!"
Kardashian and NBA hunk Humphries, 26, chose their cake -- which costs $15,000 to $20,000 -- on a July 29 visit to Hansen's Cakes in Los Angeles.
When the Duke and Duchess tied the knot on April 29, they munched on a traditional multi-tiered fruitcake with cream and white piping designed by prestigious British baker Fiona Cairns. The royal sweethearts worked closely with designer Cairns, who told Us Weekly "Catherine wanted a traditional wedding cake with a modern twist."
As for Kardashian and Humphries royal reality wedding, she tells Us, "It's all exciting, but a little stressful."
Is Humphries a hands-on groom? "He knows what he wants!" Kardashian says.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
BING: Outrageous Celeb Lawsuits
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite