Kim Kardashian Copying Will and Kate's Wedding Cake
- Photo: Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Promotional4 of 12
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: KimKardashian.com/Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
When Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries cut their wedding cake on August 20, the sugary treat (a 10-tier white cake with chocolate-chip icing and black-and-white decorations) might look a little familiar.
Says a source close to the reality starlet, 30: "Kim wants it to resemble Prince William and Duchess Kate's!"
Kardashian and NBA hunk Humphries, 26, chose their cake -- which costs $15,000 to $20,000 -- on a July 29 visit to Hansen's Cakes in Los Angeles.
When the Duke and Duchess tied the knot on April 29, they munched on a traditional multi-tiered fruitcake with cream and white piping designed by prestigious British baker Fiona Cairns. The royal sweethearts worked closely with designer Cairns, who told Us Weekly "Catherine wanted a traditional wedding cake with a modern twist."
As for Kardashian and Humphries royal reality wedding, she tells Us, "It's all exciting, but a little stressful."
Is Humphries a hands-on groom? "He knows what he wants!" Kardashian says.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
BING: Outrageous Celeb Lawsuits
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite