Kim Kardashian cradles baby bump, says pregnancy 'not as easy' as she thought at 'Temptation' premiere
- Photo: Chris McKay/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Ortiz PR/ Splash News/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Ortiz PR/ Splash News/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Kim Kardashian -- and her baby bump -- took over Hotlanta on Saturday night. Hitting the red carpet for the world premiere of Tyler Perry's "Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor" (in which she costars), the pregnant reality star, 32, cradled her baby bump in a custom-made, black lace gown with an empire waist (plus Kardashian Kollection leggings).
Chatting in a video interview for E! News, Kanye West's love admitted that pregnancy hasn't been a total breeze. "Being pregnant is not as easy as my sister [Kourtney Kardashian] made it look or as my mom [Kris Jenner] has made it look," she conceded. "It's a little painful. I've gotten sick a couple times. It's getting a little bit more difficult [to get around]."
Indeed, just last week, doctors recommended Kardashian take a breather from her typically hectic, globe-trotting schedule. "I like to be active," she said. "But I've been chilling out. I took a week off, just to rest and it was amazing."
As far as the budding actress' pregnancy cravings? They're a little ... healthy? "I'm craving carrots and ranch dressing," she said. "I used to love sweets, I used to love chocolate, can't even eat chocolate!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite