Kim Kardashian cradles baby bump, says pregnancy 'not as easy' as she thought at 'Temptation' premiere
- Photo: Chris McKay/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Ortiz PR/ Splash News/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Ortiz PR/ Splash News/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Kim Kardashian -- and her baby bump -- took over Hotlanta on Saturday night. Hitting the red carpet for the world premiere of Tyler Perry's "Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor" (in which she costars), the pregnant reality star, 32, cradled her baby bump in a custom-made, black lace gown with an empire waist (plus Kardashian Kollection leggings).
Chatting in a video interview for E! News, Kanye West's love admitted that pregnancy hasn't been a total breeze. "Being pregnant is not as easy as my sister [Kourtney Kardashian] made it look or as my mom [Kris Jenner] has made it look," she conceded. "It's a little painful. I've gotten sick a couple times. It's getting a little bit more difficult [to get around]."
Indeed, just last week, doctors recommended Kardashian take a breather from her typically hectic, globe-trotting schedule. "I like to be active," she said. "But I've been chilling out. I took a week off, just to rest and it was amazing."
As far as the budding actress' pregnancy cravings? They're a little ... healthy? "I'm craving carrots and ranch dressing," she said. "I used to love sweets, I used to love chocolate, can't even eat chocolate!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite