Kim Kardashian cradles baby bump, says pregnancy 'not as easy' as she thought at 'Temptation' premiereRelated: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian
- Photo: Chris McKay/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Ortiz PR/ Splash News/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Ortiz PR/ Splash News/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video LawsuitMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:58:31 PM
- Can 'House of Cards' Stage a Bar-B-Coup at the Emmys?MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:40:52 PM
- Warner Music Group Intern Wants Money for All That Coffee BrewingMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:34:54 PM
- Universal Extends Licensing President Stephanie Sperber Through 2016MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:32:02 PM
- 'Prometheus 2' Moving Forward With 'Transcendence' Writer Jack PMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:21:29 PM
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video Lawsuit
Kim Kardashian -- and her baby bump -- took over Hotlanta on Saturday night. Hitting the red carpet for the world premiere of Tyler Perry's "Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor" (in which she costars), the pregnant reality star, 32, cradled her baby bump in a custom-made, black lace gown with an empire waist (plus Kardashian Kollection leggings).
Chatting in a video interview for E! News, Kanye West's love admitted that pregnancy hasn't been a total breeze. "Being pregnant is not as easy as my sister [Kourtney Kardashian] made it look or as my mom [Kris Jenner] has made it look," she conceded. "It's a little painful. I've gotten sick a couple times. It's getting a little bit more difficult [to get around]."
Indeed, just last week, doctors recommended Kardashian take a breather from her typically hectic, globe-trotting schedule. "I like to be active," she said. "But I've been chilling out. I took a week off, just to rest and it was amazing."
As far as the budding actress' pregnancy cravings? They're a little ... healthy? "I'm craving carrots and ranch dressing," she said. "I used to love sweets, I used to love chocolate, can't even eat chocolate!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite