Kim Kardashian cradles baby bump, says pregnancy 'not as easy' as she thought at 'Temptation' premiere
- Photo: Chris McKay/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Ortiz PR/ Splash News/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Ortiz PR/ Splash News/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
Kim Kardashian -- and her baby bump -- took over Hotlanta on Saturday night. Hitting the red carpet for the world premiere of Tyler Perry's "Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor" (in which she costars), the pregnant reality star, 32, cradled her baby bump in a custom-made, black lace gown with an empire waist (plus Kardashian Kollection leggings).
Chatting in a video interview for E! News, Kanye West's love admitted that pregnancy hasn't been a total breeze. "Being pregnant is not as easy as my sister [Kourtney Kardashian] made it look or as my mom [Kris Jenner] has made it look," she conceded. "It's a little painful. I've gotten sick a couple times. It's getting a little bit more difficult [to get around]."
Indeed, just last week, doctors recommended Kardashian take a breather from her typically hectic, globe-trotting schedule. "I like to be active," she said. "But I've been chilling out. I took a week off, just to rest and it was amazing."
As far as the budding actress' pregnancy cravings? They're a little ... healthy? "I'm craving carrots and ranch dressing," she said. "I used to love sweets, I used to love chocolate, can't even eat chocolate!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite