Kim Kardashian cradles baby bump, says pregnancy 'not as easy' as she thought at 'Temptation' premiere
- Photo: Chris McKay/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Ortiz PR/ Splash News/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Ortiz PR/ Splash News/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
- 'Ellen' Show's Return Banks Highest-Rated Week in Show HistoryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's MuseumMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Discovery's Nik Wallenda Chicago Skyscraper Walk to Air Live in NovemberMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:49:00 AM
- Eminem Publishers Sue New Zealand Political Party for Copyright InfringementMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:33:00 AM
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (
Kim Kardashian -- and her baby bump -- took over Hotlanta on Saturday night. Hitting the red carpet for the world premiere of Tyler Perry's "Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor" (in which she costars), the pregnant reality star, 32, cradled her baby bump in a custom-made, black lace gown with an empire waist (plus Kardashian Kollection leggings).
Chatting in a video interview for E! News, Kanye West's love admitted that pregnancy hasn't been a total breeze. "Being pregnant is not as easy as my sister [Kourtney Kardashian] made it look or as my mom [Kris Jenner] has made it look," she conceded. "It's a little painful. I've gotten sick a couple times. It's getting a little bit more difficult [to get around]."
Indeed, just last week, doctors recommended Kardashian take a breather from her typically hectic, globe-trotting schedule. "I like to be active," she said. "But I've been chilling out. I took a week off, just to rest and it was amazing."
As far as the budding actress' pregnancy cravings? They're a little ... healthy? "I'm craving carrots and ranch dressing," she said. "I used to love sweets, I used to love chocolate, can't even eat chocolate!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite