Kim Kardashian divorce inches toward trial
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: NBC/Promotional2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: POA/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: DHJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 14
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- An attorney for Kim Kardashian says the reality star is "handcuffed" to her estranged husband because the case is not yet ready for trial.
A judge on Wednesday ordered attorneys for Kardashian and Brooklyn Nets forward Kris Humphries to return to court in mid-February to set a trial date to try to dissolve or annul the couple's 72 day marriage.
Humphries is seeking an annulment based on fraud, but his attorney says he needs more time to collect documents from companies that handle Kardashian's reality shows.
Kardashian is seeking a traditional divorce.
RELATED: Most expensive celebrity weddings
Kardashian's attorney Laura Wasser sought a deadline for the end of pretrial investigation and a trial date, but the judge gave Humphries more time.
Wasser says Kardashian's mother and current boyfriend Kanye West have been deposed in the case.
RELATED: Stars who renewed their vows?
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite