Kim Kardashian divorce inches toward trial
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: NBC/Promotional2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: POA/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: DHJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 14
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- An attorney for Kim Kardashian says the reality star is "handcuffed" to her estranged husband because the case is not yet ready for trial.
A judge on Wednesday ordered attorneys for Kardashian and Brooklyn Nets forward Kris Humphries to return to court in mid-February to set a trial date to try to dissolve or annul the couple's 72 day marriage.
Humphries is seeking an annulment based on fraud, but his attorney says he needs more time to collect documents from companies that handle Kardashian's reality shows.
Kardashian is seeking a traditional divorce.
RELATED: Most expensive celebrity weddings
Kardashian's attorney Laura Wasser sought a deadline for the end of pretrial investigation and a trial date, but the judge gave Humphries more time.
Wasser says Kardashian's mother and current boyfriend Kanye West have been deposed in the case.
RELATED: Stars who renewed their vows?
Bloom vs. Bieber
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite