- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: NBC/Promotional2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: POA/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: DHJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 14
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:45 PM
- Cannes: The Weinstein Co. Nearing Deal for 'The Young and Prodigious Spivet'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:05 PM
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Vents About Working ConditionsMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:30:22 PM
- Damon Lindelof Admits 'Star Trek' Strip Down Was 'Gratuitous,' &MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:21:01 PM
- HBO's 'Girls' Adds Jennifer Westfeldt for Season 3MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:09:00 PM
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- An attorney for Kim Kardashian says the reality star is "handcuffed" to her estranged husband because the case is not yet ready for trial.
A judge on Wednesday ordered attorneys for Kardashian and Brooklyn Nets forward Kris Humphries to return to court in mid-February to set a trial date to try to dissolve or annul the couple's 72 day marriage.
Humphries is seeking an annulment based on fraud, but his attorney says he needs more time to collect documents from companies that handle Kardashian's reality shows.
Kardashian is seeking a traditional divorce.
RELATED: Most expensive celebrity weddings
Kardashian's attorney Laura Wasser sought a deadline for the end of pretrial investigation and a trial date, but the judge gave Humphries more time.
Wasser says Kardashian's mother and current boyfriend Kanye West have been deposed in the case.
RELATED: Stars who renewed their vows?
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Find out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite