Kim Kardashian divorce inches toward trial
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: NBC/Promotional2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: POA/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: DHJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 14
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- An attorney for Kim Kardashian says the reality star is "handcuffed" to her estranged husband because the case is not yet ready for trial.
A judge on Wednesday ordered attorneys for Kardashian and Brooklyn Nets forward Kris Humphries to return to court in mid-February to set a trial date to try to dissolve or annul the couple's 72 day marriage.
Humphries is seeking an annulment based on fraud, but his attorney says he needs more time to collect documents from companies that handle Kardashian's reality shows.
Kardashian is seeking a traditional divorce.
RELATED: Most expensive celebrity weddings
Kardashian's attorney Laura Wasser sought a deadline for the end of pretrial investigation and a trial date, but the judge gave Humphries more time.
Wasser says Kardashian's mother and current boyfriend Kanye West have been deposed in the case.
RELATED: Stars who renewed their vows?
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite