Kim Kardashian Finds a New BFF in Stacy Keibler
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America3 of 15
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters5 of 15
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: Victoria Will, Invision Agency/.13 of 15
- Photo: Buzz Media/Khloe Kardashian/.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
By Jon Warech
While Kim Kardashian is usually spotted palling around with her sisters or boyfriend Kanye West, it seems like she's found a new buddy in George Clooney's girlfriend, Stacy Keibler.
A source told the New York Daily News that Kardashian and Keibler first connected at Yankee Stadium last weekend at the Madonna concert, which Kardashian attended with her pal Jonathan Cheban, who's also friendly with Keibler.
RELATED Kim Kardashian's Bikini Body
"They've known each other for years and have always been friendly, just not best friends," says a source.
Continuing the fun, the pair also hung out at the Marchesa fashion show in Grand Central Station and on Thursday, they were spotted again at The Palladium Jewelry By Jacob & Co. launch celebration hosted by W Magazine at Jacob & Co. Flagship's store in midtown.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite