Kim Kardashian Finds a New BFF in Stacy Keibler
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America3 of 15
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters5 of 15
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: Victoria Will, Invision Agency/.13 of 15
- Photo: Buzz Media/Khloe Kardashian/.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
By Jon Warech
While Kim Kardashian is usually spotted palling around with her sisters or boyfriend Kanye West, it seems like she's found a new buddy in George Clooney's girlfriend, Stacy Keibler.
A source told the New York Daily News that Kardashian and Keibler first connected at Yankee Stadium last weekend at the Madonna concert, which Kardashian attended with her pal Jonathan Cheban, who's also friendly with Keibler.
RELATED Kim Kardashian's Bikini Body
"They've known each other for years and have always been friendly, just not best friends," says a source.
Continuing the fun, the pair also hung out at the Marchesa fashion show in Grand Central Station and on Thursday, they were spotted again at The Palladium Jewelry By Jacob & Co. launch celebration hosted by W Magazine at Jacob & Co. Flagship's store in midtown.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite