Kim Kardashian Flies to Minnesota to Visit Kris Humphries
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: POA/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: DHJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/Bruja, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 17
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in FranceMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 5:57:00 AM
- California Super-Sizes Its Film, TV Tax Credit ProgramMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:47:00 AM
- Shonda Rhimes to Make Acting Debut on 'The Mindy Project'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:01:00 AM
- 'Rosewater' Review: Jon Stewart Gets Earnest With a Real-Life Story of Middle EastMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 12:00:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer: 'Sorry for Being Such an Idiot'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in France
After landing back on U.S. soil Friday following her abbreviated promotional trip to Australia, the newly single star hopped on a plane again overnight Saturday, this time flying to Minnesota to visit Kris Humphries.
Humphries, Kardashian's husband of 72 days, has maintained a low profile in his home state in the days since Kardashian filed for divorce October 31.
"I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents," a stunned Humphries, 26, told Us shortly after Kardashian filed papers in an Los Angeles court. "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."
Though the NBA star says he was blindsided by his new bride's filing, a Kardashian pal tells the new issue of Us the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star saw red flags before their lavish August 20 nuptials.
"She knew it was wrong before they were even married," a Kardashian insider tells Us. "They were not seeing eye to eye and it felt wrong."
Nearly calling off the wedding, Kardashian went through with her vows at the last minute because she did not want to disappoint those around her.
"I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have," Kardashian blogged Tuesday. "I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn't know how to and didn't want to disappoint a lot of people."
Confirms a Kardashian pal: "She felt like she couldn't turn back. She got in over her head. She made a big mistake and she knows it."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Flop?
From Crowd Ignite