Kim Kardashian Flies to Minnesota to Visit Kris Humphries
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: POA/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: DHJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/Bruja, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 17
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
After landing back on U.S. soil Friday following her abbreviated promotional trip to Australia, the newly single star hopped on a plane again overnight Saturday, this time flying to Minnesota to visit Kris Humphries.
Humphries, Kardashian's husband of 72 days, has maintained a low profile in his home state in the days since Kardashian filed for divorce October 31.
"I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents," a stunned Humphries, 26, told Us shortly after Kardashian filed papers in an Los Angeles court. "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."
Though the NBA star says he was blindsided by his new bride's filing, a Kardashian pal tells the new issue of Us the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star saw red flags before their lavish August 20 nuptials.
"She knew it was wrong before they were even married," a Kardashian insider tells Us. "They were not seeing eye to eye and it felt wrong."
Nearly calling off the wedding, Kardashian went through with her vows at the last minute because she did not want to disappoint those around her.
"I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have," Kardashian blogged Tuesday. "I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn't know how to and didn't want to disappoint a lot of people."
Confirms a Kardashian pal: "She felt like she couldn't turn back. She got in over her head. She made a big mistake and she knows it."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite