Kim Kardashian Flies to Minnesota to Visit Kris Humphries
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: POA/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: DHJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/Bruja, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 17
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
After landing back on U.S. soil Friday following her abbreviated promotional trip to Australia, the newly single star hopped on a plane again overnight Saturday, this time flying to Minnesota to visit Kris Humphries.
Humphries, Kardashian's husband of 72 days, has maintained a low profile in his home state in the days since Kardashian filed for divorce October 31.
"I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents," a stunned Humphries, 26, told Us shortly after Kardashian filed papers in an Los Angeles court. "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."
Though the NBA star says he was blindsided by his new bride's filing, a Kardashian pal tells the new issue of Us the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star saw red flags before their lavish August 20 nuptials.
"She knew it was wrong before they were even married," a Kardashian insider tells Us. "They were not seeing eye to eye and it felt wrong."
Nearly calling off the wedding, Kardashian went through with her vows at the last minute because she did not want to disappoint those around her.
"I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have," Kardashian blogged Tuesday. "I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn't know how to and didn't want to disappoint a lot of people."
Confirms a Kardashian pal: "She felt like she couldn't turn back. She got in over her head. She made a big mistake and she knows it."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite