- Photo: London Ent/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: London Ent / Splash News/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
By Kat Giantis
Forget turkey. Seems Kim Kardashian will be feasting on prime Canadian beefcake this Thanksgiving. The callipygian starlet stepped out on Sunday night with model Gabriel Aubry, best known as the former flame of Halle Berry, with whom he has a ridiculously cute daughter, 2-year-old Nahla.
The pretty pair sat thisclose in courtside seats as the Los Angeles Lakers took on the Golden State Warriors, and judging by their body language, which included whispering, hand grazing and gazing into each other's eyes (click through the photos at left for a sampling), the action wasn't confined to the court.
They were "definitely flirty" during the game, a source tells Us, which says Kim, 30, and Aubry, 34, were introduced by mutual friends.
RELATED: Beware of Kim's new credit card
"Kim and Gabriel met a few times while they were both in New York, and there was definitely chemistry," another spy tattles to Life & Style. "But when Kim returned to Los Angeles last Thursday, they really took it to the next level. They went out to dinner, caught the Lakers game and spent time at Kim's house."
Confirms an insider to People magazine, "They've been dating a little bit."
And Aubry has already passed the most important test: impressing the Kardashian clan.
"He has already met [mom] Kris Jenner, as well as Khloé and Kourtney," the snitch tells L&S. "They're all wild about him."
After failed relationships with NFL-ers Reggie Bush and Miles Austin, Kim has said she now feels powerful being single and focusing on her career, although she reportedly enjoyed a few date nights last month with John Mayer.
"I have always been the one in a relationship," she recently told People. "I like that role. I want that best-friend partnership."
Aubry and Berry confirmed they were kaput in April, although their four-year romance reportedly fizzled several months before. Halle, for her part, has recently been hot and heavy with Olivier Martinez, her co-star in the forthcoming thriller "Dark Tide .
From Crowd Ignite