Kim Kardashian Had Secret Photo Shoot in London With Photographer Nick Knight
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 24
- Photo: GIA/WENN2 of 24
- Photo: Splash News3 of 24
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA4 of 24
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet5 of 24
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA6 of 24
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram7 of 24
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram8 of 24
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA9 of 24
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram10 of 24
- Photo: Zacharie Scheurer/Invision/AP11 of 24
- Photo: Toby Canham/Splash News12 of 24
- Photo: Splash News13 of 24
- Photo: https://www.keek.com/ScottDisick/Wonderwall14 of 24
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 24
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram16 of 24
- Photo: APL/WENN17 of 24
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet18 of 24
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet19 of 24
- Photo: Twitter/WENN20 of 24
- Photo: AR4/WENN21 of 24
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet22 of 24
- Photo: FANA/Splash News23 of 24
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Kim Kardashian is not slowing down! The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star may have returned from her trip to Paris on Wednesday, Oct. 2, but the first-time mom just revealed that she first made a pit stop for a very special photo shoot! On her official blog, the 32-year-old revealed that she made a last minute trip to London for a "top secret shoot" with British photographer Nick Knight!
"We flew to Paris and I know Cici [my cousin] couldn’t even begin to imagine what Paris fashion week was like!" the reality star first wrote in a blog to her fans on Oct. 3. "Then we landed in Paris and went straight to a Givenchy fitting! How exciting!!! We met Carine Roitfeld who styled me for the show!!! She is my style icon!"
"I wish I had time to shower and change but we were on such a right schedule because right after the fitting we took a train to London for a top secret shoot with Nick Knight!!!! No sleep this trip!" she added. As for how the secret trip turned out? "Soooo worth it!" she boasted.
The blonde beauty arrived at LAX this past week after spending a few days with beau Kanye West at Paris Fashion Week. While the new mom traveled without baby North, 3 months, she was spotted showing off her post-baby body curves in several stylish outfits during the trip. Some of the ensembles included a cleavage-baring black sheer dress (made in just one day!), a form fitting nude-tone mini dress and a camel-colored wool coat made by Max Mara accessorized with a broad-brimmed hat.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite