PIC: Kim Kardashian, Heidi Klum Become Jogging Buddies!
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo / Splash News/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 16
- Photo: System.String/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FA1/HSS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Celebuzz/.10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Reimschuessel / Splash News/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
Kim Kardashian and Heidi Klum hit the streets for an early morning jog on Sunday. The duo buddied up for a 4-mile run through New York City's Battery Park in skin-tight spandex leggings and fitted athletic tops. Kardashian and Klum, who've been friendly for years, recently worked together on "Project Runway."
Kardashian, 30, tweeted that she wanted to "really get in fab shape" and was well underway on her "wedding slimdown." But the reality star took some time out from her wedding prep last week to be a guest judge on Klum's show.
Klum, 38, spent most of last summer filming the Lifetime series in New York while her hubby Seal was away on tour. The couple started a friendly competition between them to see who could run the most miles while they were apart. "I had so much fun running in the city, and wanted to do something fun again this year but include everyone," Klum told Us Weekly.
So the supermodel launched a site with AOL -- heidiklum.aol.com -- where everyone can create a login and track their miles.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite