Kim Kardashian: "I'd Love to Raid Jennifer Lopez's Closet"
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: ZO5/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: GettyImages.com8 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: USMagazine10 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/kimkardashianweb/.12 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Hall/Pena/JGM/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Kim Kardashian has one of the most enviable wardrobes in Hollywood, from designer gowns to her own QVC and Sears collections. But that doesn't stop the reality star from crushing on another style icon's clothes.
"I would love to raid so many celebrities' closets, but I think Jennifer Lopez's would be amazing," Kardashian, 31, told Us Weekly at the Hot Hollywood party, where she was honored for being "The Total Pro" in Los Angeles Wednesday night.
The mogul, who wowed in a silver strapless Catherine Malandrino dress and neon pink Casadei stilettos, also has her eye on another celeb’s over-the-top duds.
"I think Madonna's closet would be amazing, just all the pieces she's had for many years," Kardashian added.
And when it comes to her own red-carpet fashion skills, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star says it comes down to confidence.
"If you're not feeling it, you're not going to look sexy."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite